1. What Information Do We Collect?
In short, some information – such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser/device characteristics etc.- may be collected automatically when you visit our site.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate to our Website. This information does not reveal your specific/personal identity, but may include your IP address, browsers/device information, operating system, language preferences, country and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to protect our website, internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies, this information includes:
- Logs and Usage Data: this is data that’s is service-related, diagnostics, usage and performance information our servers collect when you access our website and which record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may contains your IP address, device information, browser and type settings and information about your activity on the website.
2. How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
In short, we process your information for legitimate business purposes, fulfilment of contracts with you, compliance with our legal obligations and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Website and other Services for a variety of business purposes described below;
- To post testimonials: If you wish to update or remove your testimonial then please contact us a email@example.com with your name, the testimonial location and your contact information.
- To request feedback: We may use your information to request feedback on our Services and to contact you about the use of our Website.
- To send administrative information to you: We may use information collected to update you about changes to services, offers or contact you about changes to terms and conditions, policies and guarantee document.
- To protect our Services: We may use information to protect our Services (e.g. our Website) and keep them safe from malicious activities (e.g. fraud prevention).
- To enforce our terms and conditions, policies, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal request and prevent harm: If we request a subpoena or other legal requests, we may need to examine data we hold in our decision and response.
- Fulfil and manage orders for services: We do not accept payments through our website however, we may use personal information to fulfil orders or refunds made via other approved methods.
- Administer prize draws and competitions: On occasions when we run a competition or prize draw we may use data collected to administer these when your elect to participate in them.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications: Working with 3rd parties, we and our 3rd parties may use data collected to send you marketing or promotional content, in accordance with your marketing preference. You can opt-out of this at anytime by emailing us a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For other business purposes: We may use information for other business purposes such as, data analysis, usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website.
3. Will My Data Be Shared With Anyone Else?
In short, we only share information with your consent, to comply with legal obligations or specific laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process and share your information on the following legal basis;
- Consent: If you have given consent for us to do so for specific purposes.
- Legitimate interest: Where it is necessary to achieve a specific business interest.
- Performance of a contract: Where we have entered into a contact with you, we may process or share your data in order to fulfil that contract with you.
- Legal obligations: We may share and/or process your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, government requests, judicial proceedings, court orders, legal processes or in response to a subpoena.
- Vital interests: In an event where by there is a potential violation of terms, policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats or harm, illegal activities and we deem it nesccary to investigate we may process or share information for these reasons.
More specifically, we may need to share your personal information in the following situations;
- Business Transfers/Mergers and Acquisitions: We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisitions of all or portions of our business to another company.
- Business Partners: We may share information with business partners to be able to offer you certain Services.
5. Your Information Transferred Internationally?
No, information is not transferred internationally by us. Our Website hosting may use backup or disaster recovery servers that are located internationally and all data is “secure in transit” if there is a requirement to utilise a backup location to host our Website.
6. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
7. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
In short, we protect your information via organisational and technological security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technology and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information that we process. While every effort is made to protect our business from organisational or technology attacks not every system is full proof. Transmission of your data between your location and our Website is not our responsibility and you should ensure that you are accessing our Services from a secure location.
8. Do We Make Updates to This Policy?
If you have any questions about this policy you can contact us via email at email@example.com.
You can also learn more about Privacy Policies and the laws around privacy from PrivacyPolicies.com.